My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Thursday 13 October 2011

Help : Organize your Stardoll Wardrobe


I've noticed that since I've organized my wardrobe it's easier for me to make an outfit!The last two years I have bought a lot of clothes and my suite was starting to be a little messy.I had my clothes separated in three different rooms instead of my wardrobe and when I wanted to change my outfit I had to go from one room to another a couple times.So a couple of months ago I put them all in my wardrobe, in the main room of my suite.At the begging I was so lost because I couldn't find the clothes I wanted, it was a total chaos...So I organized them into categories.
In order to be more easy for you to search through your clothes and make outfits without wasting your time you should:
  1. Put all the clothes in the main room and separate them in categories.For example gather all the pants together, all the dresses together e.t.c.I you have a lot of clothes you should be very patient.
  2. After you're done with that start putting the clothes in your wardrobe.It's better if you use only the top row of your wardrobe.This way your wardrobe will look much neater.
  3. If you are still not satisfied you can start organizing each categorie by colours.I put the darker clothes of each category first and then the lighter.
  4. The same way you can organize your shoes and accesories in the small wardrobe.Separate in categories e.g. shoes,bags,scarfs,belts,hats e.t.c.If you have lots of accessories like me and it takes time to find something in your wardrobe you can always put some of them at the right of the room.I've bought some shelves and put there all my hats and jewelleries and other accessories.
Here's an example of  my wardrobe.You can see how I've organized my pants and shoes :


Now, it takes me less time to create an outfit because it's easier to search through my wardrobe and find the pieces I'm looking for.
I hope this post will help you!
ilgd

3 comments:

  1. Does this work?
    I tried dong this before, i put in tops then pants and so on, i closed my closet and when i opened it all of it was mixed together.. does it still do that or???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didn't have a problem.I think they'll mess up if you use both rows of your wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It is soooo helpful!

    ReplyDelete