My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Saturday 17 March 2012

My medoll's story!

My medoll's story started from 2006, when I singed up on stardoll! Unfortunately I don't have a photo from 2006-2007, but I remember my doll.I used to have these hair:

which were very popular back then, and I was wearing lots of eyelashes (cause we didn't have make up).Luckily Sephora store came up soon!!
Now let's see some photos (in chronological order)

 The left outfit is the first outfit I have saved in my album!
In the last outfit you can see that I have improved my make up skills.
These outfits are possibly from 2008-2009.

 These outfits are from 2010.
You can see I had a thing for these boots.
I remember wearing them with all my outfits.
 These are from the start of 2011.It was the time I discovered how cool is layering my clothes and the time I came 8th in catwalk with the 3rd outfit (yeah :D).
I started creating more unique outfits.
I also loved to combine girly clothes with more edgier/rock elements such as ripped tights and tattoos.
And of course I loved hats (and I still do).My collection of hats started then, and it stills grows!
 Still in 2011.Darker clothes and make up! 
I was layering my clothes like crazy.
Also let me introduce you my cat, Toddy, whom until now is somehow a part of every one of my outfits!

 Summer of 2011.From total black I went to total white.
I adopted a more romantic, fairytale like, style!
I was mostly inspired from books and fantasy!
 And finally those are the most recent photos.They are from the end of 2011 until now.
I kept the romance in my outfits, by using lace, flowers and long puffy dresses!
I still layer like crazy and I use my imagination to create dreamy outfits!


By seeing all these photos, I end up thinking that although my medoll and outfits have changed so much through the years, I have kept my personal touch!I always have a rock detail in my outfits even if the outfit is girly or romantic!

ilgd

1 comment: