My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Thursday 17 October 2013

Miss Stardoll Wold Finalists

The finalists of Miss Stardoll World 2013 were announced.
I spotted some pretty dolls but especially one stands out! The finalist of France, Good-Bye-x , dressed as Mad Hatter does definately deserve a vote.
She/He apart from having a great medoll also has a impressive suite inspired by fairytales dreams and magic worlds.
It's obvious we are talking about a very creative person.
You should also check her/his album (click here) and photos (click here)
 

1 comment:

  1. I just found this post about me, thank you so much! It makes me really happy :)

    ReplyDelete