My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Friday 11 October 2013

Outfit of the Day : Hilary.God.

Let me introduce you my new daily column : Outfit of the Day
Every day I will post here an outfit which is fashionable, inspiring and generally eye-catching.
For this first post, I'll show you an outfit from Hilary.God.


She is wearing :
Layered Crew Neck Sweater, 10 stardollars, Archive
Denim Shirt , Free
Skinny Flower Jeans , 18 stardollars , Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren
Mauve Classic Tote Bag , 32 starcoins , Windows on the World
Ankle Band Sandal , 30 starcoins , Pretty n' Love
Wig made by : Tiuska_vlc

ilgd

No comments:

Post a Comment