My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Young Hollywood Street Style

Hey, I'm back on track! After a long, long absence I'm here again to keep you updated with the latest stardoll news.

So, Stardoll has just released a new Young Hollywood mini collection. There is no store, it's just another "flash" collection (anyone remembers the Lady Gaga "Applause" outfit? check here).
Unfortunately it sold out very fast. Generally the items were very nice and fashionable and the graphics were good. The prices were high as expected, ranging from 45 to 115.
For me, the top pick are the "NY used denim" , it captures the boyfriend's jeans trend perfectly, and the "NY tartan styled shirt" which is the biggest fashion trend at the moment (90's comeback :) ).

Here is an outfit I made using items from the store. 
I wear : 
Milano Blouse , 90 stardollars 
NY used denim , 78 stardollars
Milano combat boots , 65 stardollars 
NY tartan styled shirt, 55 stardollars 
Paris bag , 65 stardollars
Street style cuff , 45 stardollars

ilgd

2 comments:

  1. I missed almost all of it. I did get the ear cuff, which is about all that was left by the time I realized all that cool stuff was for sale. I'd have gotten the combat boots and the long skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a pity they sold out so fast! I would live to get this shirt and jeans.

      Delete