My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Help : How to resize and rotate clothes

I'm aware that most of you already know this trick but I've recently learned how to do it and I wanted to share it. I find it very convenient for resizing hats.
(Click the picture to enlarge)
Go to your main room or one of the luxury suites (beach villa, alpine chalet e.t.c.). Enlarge the hat to the desired size (you can also make it smaller, rotate it or flip it) | Place your doll on the arrow | Now take your hat and place it on the arrow too | Wear the hat properly and you're done!

Note : There is a catch in this trick. The clothes you resized will appear messed up when you take a picture, save in your album or when you visit your starbazaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment