My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Original Future and Pretty n' Love New Collections



Hello! I'm back from my easter vacations and ready for more posts :)
We got a lot of new stuff during the easter week. The easter pass was released and there is an egg hunt running from 17 to 23 of April with secret gifts.

Moreover we got two new collections, one for Original Future and the other for Pretty n' Love.

The first one had sports clothing and gymwear. I pretty sure the best selling piece of this collection was the "After Gym Shirt", for 13 stardollars. My pick from this collection is the "Net See Through Dress", for 13 stardollars, even though it looks more like a top to me. Overall I'm not into gymwear style so this collection was not my cup of tea.
On the other hand the Pretty n' Love collection had some very interesting pieces, and more specifically accessories. The "Bring Me Flowers Tote", for the fair price of 8 stardollars, and the two pairs of "Spring Sandals", 7 stardollars,  were just on time for some spring outfits.

I spotted two dolls wearing the flowers bag and the sandals. melissa00984 has styled the "White Spring Sandals" with a pastel sweater and a transparent skirt. Summerlol3 has kept it minimal with a Miss Sixty black dress paired with the "Bring Me Flowers Tote" and the "White Spring Sandals".

No comments:

Post a Comment