My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Friday 25 July 2014

LE New Collection



The new LE collection is here. There is one notable thing about this collection, it's not grunge/90's style like we were promised. It feels more like a wild west/bohemian style.



I was away when it got released so I missed the two items I liked, the "Electra Fringe Shawl" and the "LE Chiffon Vest". However I still got some things, only accessories though. I got the "Diamond Rivets Hat" and the "Chain Dallas Hat". They are not something special, but I bought them eitherway for my hat collection..
I also bought two pair of shoes, the "Celine Wedges" and the "Sherriff Snake Wedges". At first look I didn't like them but I have saved some stardollars for LE, which I wanted to spend. So I got them through Stardoll Access after many hours and with without thinking about it too much, just for the sake of it. I can honestly say that I don't regret it at all. I'm in love with the "Celine Wedges", they are beautiful and unique with the quirky heel! I wore them right away, and I'm sure I'll get a lot of wear from the other pair too.


I'm wearing : Basic Black Long Skirt, Basics * | Blue Wrap Around Skirt, It Girls * | Shoulder Slung Moto Jacket, Evil Panda | Bracelet Clutch, Callie's Picks/Bonjour Bisou/Archive | Heavy Chainlink Necklace, Saint Laurent Paris Tribute | Shackle Metal Necklace, Fallen Angel *
*starcoins items



6 comments:

  1. Jenny-boo/lahurina26 July 2014 at 10:50

    I acctualy like this collection,there are some easy-to-style items and I'm just in love with the bags! I was late for the Sheer Vest,too, but I hope I'll get it once this collection is sellable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only bought the sheer west and its very hard to combine with. i tried with a turtleneck white dress, they looked okey, i tried with a bra, it was horrible. Do you guys have any ideas how to combine it? thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the collection, I didn't buy everything like I did with the last LE, but I really love this collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I was awake super-early yesterday and I got lucky for I was there the moment when everything was available. I'm a true Kate Moss aficionado, and I got so disappointed when I saw this collection (I mean, I feel like Stardoll is kinda boycotting her, right ?).. I reminds me of the Cohen Bros movies (NO Country for Old Men etc.), but I'm not sure if I like it or not..
    But, anyway, great work with those shoes, I think I'm gonna get them :)
    (and thanks for the feature !) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with you on that! I tried to style it in starplaza but I ended up quiting. It's a difficult piece to style but still stunning! I would wear it with a deep v top, but I couldn't find anything that looked okay :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i couldnt find a deep v neck top, however i realised it looks kinda okay with bandeau tops too! espacially straight black ones! thanks for the top btw :)

    ReplyDelete