My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Friday 15 August 2014

My Style : Metal Hair

It's wierd how inspiration comes at the most random times. I was trying since yesterday to style the "Chiffon Rhinestone Collar" from Callie's Picks, but the result was unsatisfying. I always ended up looking like a flamengo dancer, which is not bad but not I was aiming for... I wanted also to wear the "Runway Shoulder Bag". Nothing seemed to work until for some reason I started pilling things on my head :P Maybe it was frustration that led me to do that, but I quickly realised that this was the missing part of my outfit! So now I have a very dangerous spiked bun on top of my head, along with a snake skin purse and ruffled sleeves :P


I'm wearing : Armor Top, Fallen Angel * | Mudd Smocked Strapless Denim Romper, Kohl's * | Chiffon Rhinestone Collar, Mortal Kiss/Callie's Picks | Linen Boater Top, It Girls | Cropped Black Trousers, Decades | Runway Shoulder Bag, Royalty | Minimalist Alexander Heels, Bonjour Bisou | Kurt Sunglasses, Royalty | Random silver bracelets from Fallen Angel, Evil Panda, Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment